Two Serendra Sequoia

Overview

Two Serendra Sequoia

sequoia-towerSituated in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) and integrated with the Shops at Serendra and Bonifacio High Street, Two Serendra allows residents to live, work and play in the fastest growing business and lifestyle district in Metro Manila.

Masterplanned to embody suburban ideals, Two Serendra presents a refreshing suburban patch in the middle of the city unlike any other in Metro Manila. The Sequoia completes the Two Serendra suburban lifestyle experience with active amenities for the entire family. Two Serendra exemplifies the prestige of the Alveo brand and Ayala heritage.

Rising as the final piece and tallest section of Two Serendra, The Sequoia will be an architectural statement at the heart of BGC, embodying the city’s urban lifestyle ideals and prestige. Spend your days surrounded by all of life’s conveniences just steps away from the Shops at Serendra, Bonifacio High Street, Market! Market! and The Fort Strip where a vast selection of retail and dining establishments satisfy all your cravings. The country’s fastest growing business and lifestyle district is at your beck and call with the country’s best schools, hospitals and corporate headquarters and even the Makati CBD being just a short drive away. This is where you can live a life of leisure with all the comforts of the city right at your fingertips.

Why invest in Two Serendra Sequoia?

serendra9

Premier location.

  • Walking distance to Bonifacio High Street,  Bonifacio High Street Central, Market Market Mall.
  • A few minutes away from Makati Central Business District, Pasig, South, NAIA, main roads like Edsa and C-5
  • Stone throw away from St. Luke’s Hospital, Japanes School, British School, International School, S&R Pricemart, Colegio San Agustin, San Antonio Church, St. Michael the Archangel Church
  • The most expensive commercial lots sits near Two Serendra, Imagine the potential capital appreciation and potential rental income of Two Serendra

serendra-map

A family oriented neighborhood.

twoserendra

twoserendra-sdp

  • Two Serendra Sequoia  is one of the few developments will abundant open spaces, Imagine, only  as 35% of Two Serendra will be developed. The rest of the 65% is all for you to enjoy, Suburban living at its finest.

Themed gardens and host of different amenities

Location

Two Serendra Sequoia Location

serendra-map

Amenities

Two Serendra Sequoia Amenities

sequoia7

sequoia8

Unit Layouts

Two Serendra Sequoia Unit Layouts

Inquire

Name (required)

Address/Location

Telephone (required)

Cellphone (required)

Email (required)

Interested Property/ies
Ametta PlaceCeladon ParkEscala SalcedoFerndale VillasHigh ParkHigh Street SouthKasa LuntianKroma TowerMiralaPorticoSolsticeTwo Serendra SequoiaVerve Residences

Budget

Purpose of Buying

Message